The on page SEO process uses content of a specific page to optimize for better page rankings. Most search engine optimization companies and professionals says that, it is the best and basic way to get good rank on search engines. Now, we will see the usefulness of on page SEO for auto dealership website.
- Header tags: In the search engines keywords and phrases are important. They search in header tags. When the number in the header tag increased, the importance is decreased. For example, H1 tag is important than the H2 or H3 or so on. In onpage SEO, the header is most relevant to the main content of the webpage. Therefore, keywords in the header tags automatically find and navigate to the page.
- Information about images: The images are crucial for a auto dealership website. Most people search for them in search engines also. When they are searching the traffic will come to your website. The search engines look for the image name and for the alt tags to find the images in the websites. While in search engine optimization, the optimizer gives proper names to the image and to the alt tag to find in the results.
- Optimized content: One more important factor for on page SEO is content. They will search for the content, based on the queries given by the user. So content is the most important for a website. It should be good, qualitative, have keywords, etc. Search engines check for the content or text in the website along with whether it is copied from other websites. Genuine content is required especially for auto dealership websites, because there are so many websites continuously give the updates, news, discussions, reviews etc. on automobiles.
- Keyword optimization: Keywords are important to show the websites in the search engine results. Keywords are identified and placed in different places in a web page. It is in content, meta tags, header, etc.
- Internal linking: It is difficult to control external links to the website. But links from one page to another page within the website control is easy. While creating a link from one page to another page, SEO optimizer use same keywords. For example, the list of car models is available in a page, when the visitor click on the link on a car model name, it will go to the same model details page.
- Meta data: Meta data is another best practice practice for page ranking factors. Google and other search engines find web pages or content by checking or looking meta data. This process includes checking meta title, meta description and meta keywords.
On-page search engine optimization is purely based on content, which is clearly understood by the search engines. This helps your website rank well in search engines.