Online purchasing may have many advantages but it will also have some disadvantages as follows
- Buying a car online you will not able to test drive a car and check its interior or exterior parts. It is important to check the car is in good working condition or not. Even though it is a new car, if you not do test drive then how will you know that whether the car is in good working condition or not?
- Online buying dangerous because you will not know the supplier, so you have to be sure that the dealer company is not fraud, so better if you check for the authenticity and certificates on their sites before buying online
- Some dealers will not include the shipping and tax fee on their web page, so instead of saving your money you may have to spend more than you have expected. So before buying make sure that the price which have displayed on their website includes everything including the shipping price.
- In online purchasing you cannot complete the deal online, you have to meet the dealership in person.
- You must meet with the sales person in personal to get what is the exact price, because the price that displayed on the web page may not include all the fees.
- Online shopping creates a false confidence, because it makes you spent less time in inspecting the car in person, until after dealing is sealed you might have find some fault in seating adjustments, handling etc.
These are the disadvantages of buying a car online, but you can make them into advantages by taking some proper car. So hope you make them into the advantages by taking proper care.