Paying attention on computer security is very important to every computer owners and companies. With the help of good networking security, it is possible to avoid the worries about virus attacks and protect applications from viruses.
You can provide security to your computer networking taking the following measures:
- Use a good anti-virus program: Now a days we face great threat from viruses that affect our computers. We can control these virus attacks with a good anti-virus installation. Many anti-virus software are available. Choose the best one as per your need.
- Make sure your virus definitions are up-to-date: Anti-virus software is a good source for detecting viruses. Update your computer with anti-virus programs.
- Run regular virus scans: It is important to scan your machine with anti-virus which detects the virus.
- Update your operating system regularly: Some operating systems give the automatic up-to-date facility; some are not, so you should update your operating system to prevent the new threats.
- Configure and use firewalls: Firewalls require some effective configurations in some application running; you will configure it and use it properly. Firewalls provide security against virus software.
- Enables your router’s security features: Good routers incorporate security features into their fire ware. Enable password and encryption so people can’t enter in your workplace.
- Install an anti-spy ware program: Viruses are not only the threats to network security, the spy-ware can present the major problems especially in the form of key loggers that steals your password. So install good anti spy ware program and protect your computer.
- Use strong and varied password: Use strong pass words. It is the easiest way to give a security to your computer. The password should be lengthy and a combination of letters and numbers, so that it is not easy to find out for fraudsters.
In a computer networking, security is very important. It protects the applications and controls the threats.