Planning a wedding outdoor will be a great and will have unique experience but you have to be more careful in hosting. Weather conditions, strong storms may ruin your entire big day to the worse day. Therefore, outdoor wedding takes too much planning, forethought and attention.
Following are some tips for successful outdoor wedding:
- First set up a location where you want to celebrate your wedding and also take permits of that location because some local authorities do not allow you until they give permission.
- Choose a location which should has both indoor and outdoor accommodations such that you will have an alternate option if any changes happen in the weather. This facility will make your guests feel comfortable from rain, cold and extreme sun. And also keep in mind that whenever you are planning your wedding, the sun should not fall on your head of your guests.
- Make sure that location you selected should be clean, neat, and should look like a good view for your wedding. Location should not be selected where it is so clumsy, clutter, noisy places etc.
- Always make your guests feel comfortable by providing cool bottled water in sunny days; provide heaters in extreme freezing and melting time.
- If you are planning at an open place, make sure that you provide shelter from sun/rain.
- Decorate your wedding location with a flowers, candles, lanterns, torches, and archways to enhance your outdoor wedding.
- Inform to your guests that you are planning your wedding on outdoors and also inform climate and weather conditions to them such that they will also arrange how to come to your marriage.
- Choose the dress for your wedding in such a way that it should be appropriate to your wedding.
- Choose the menu in such a way that it should not be uncomfortable to guests. Remember here that choose the menu which are available in that location and of seasonal.
- Provide non-alcoholic drinks before, during and after the ceremony.
- Provide mosquito repellants in that area so that they will feel comfortable.
- Choose a photographer who captures your photos with the natural beauty of outdoors.
- Provide dancing stage to make your day more memorable.
Above are some of the tips you must consider while you are planning for outdoor locations.