Glow sticks can be used for recreation, emergency, and other general purposes. They are used as jewelry and also as decorative items. Glow sticks used at night parties can give a neon effect when all other lights are turned off. They give a beautiful and new look at party decorations. Glow bracelets and glow necklaces are a part of glow jewelry. However, these items can be used in decorating home and outside places for events and parties.
- You can keep glow bracelets of various colors around the reception tables in wedding receptions. You can also light up the center piece by elegant colored glow sticks.
- You can combine glow necklaces or glow bracelets with frames and connectors to make glow balls, glow flowers and so on.
- Chair legs and arms, coat stands and standing lamps, and stair banisters at home and other places can be wrapped with glow sticks for giving a stylish look. Large sized glow necklaces can be used for these purposes.
- Champagne glasses, tableware and silverware can be decorated with glow sticks.
- Glow balloons can be kept at childrens’ birthday parties. A helium balloon can be filled with glow bracelets and smaller glow sticks. Generally one inch glow sticks can best fit for this decoration. Place some glow sticks in a large sized balloon. Then fill it with air to some extent and then keep some more glow sticks. Then blow it fully and place where ever required.
It is based on one’s creativity to use a glow stick as decorative item. They are inexpensive and can be bought on wholesale. One can feel satisfied by decorating parties and events with glow sticks at low cost.