Jewelry is a friend for all, but when the case of price tag comes it becomes the best enemy. As only some people can afford buying the real or the genuine jewelry items. The cost of the genuine jewelry items is much higher than the cost of the imitation diamonds. Some of the people use the imitation jewelry because of the reasons like cheaper, wider varieties, matching etc.
But one should be careful in choosing the imitation diamonds, which add beauty to the attire. Choosing the imitation diamond is the cost effective alternative for real diamonds. Let us see some of the tips which are useful for selecting the right imitation jewelry.
- They are two different types of imitation diamonds which are popularly used. They are cubic zirconia, moissanite. Among them, the resemblance to the original diamond is more for the moissanite. It is very hard to detect it as the fake one as the shine and the glow of the diamond is high.
- Before choosing the fake diamond, observe the genuine diamond and observe the light reflections and the bounces. Then choose the imitation diamond which has similar properties like color, clarity etc.
- For selecting the imitation diamond one has to select the jewelry first, select the best quality of the jewelry material, so that they may not fade.
- Before buying the imitation diamonds, one should be familiar with the cleaning and the storing tips, so that they store and clean according to the instructions.
- The cubic zirconia is the softer rock, so better go for moissanite.
These steps are helpful for selecting the best imitation diamond.