Generally, parents worry about their children, especially in case of parents who leave their children for the first time, in the care of nanny. If you choose a nanny with thorough process then there is no need to worry about your kid and you should make nanny free to do her job. Parents can expect few requirements from a nanny such as:
- Nanny can be expected by parents to arrive on time for work.
- Parents can expect a nanny to provide up to date information about their children’ milestones, changes, and any issues about their children.
- Parents can expect from nanny to convey the details about activities, whereabouts, and eating habits of their child daily.
- Nanny can be expected by parents to provide the safe and positive environment for their child. They can expect the children should be taught reading daily and provide stimulating and educational play, crafts and other activities. They can expect nanny to be as model for positive behavior for their children.
- Parents can expect nanny to respect their privacy and behave in professional manner with them and their children.
- Parents can expect nanny to inform if their child has any illness. She has to inform about her late arrival to home and her absence before only.
- They can expect to have have needed training in areas such as CPR certification, first aid training, and professional development, etc.
Generally, parents expect nanny to provide personal care for their children. These are the common and general expectations of parents about nanny. But, parents should be careful about choosing a best nanny for their children to reach their expectations.