Communication involves passing a message or information can be exchanged through speech or writing or symbols or visuals.
There are so many reasons we communicate.
- We need communication to stay in touch with each other.
- We need communication to understand each other and to be understood.
- To develop relationships and to make connections with others.
- To pass information or to gather information.
- To share our thoughts.
- To influence others or to ask someone to do a particular task.
- To chat with each other for entertainment.
- Communication is a great way to express emotion and feeling.
A world devoid of communication would seem as if it stood still.
Communication has great potential to make or break a society. Everyone should possess good communication skills for the good survival of the society. Take care of the following:
- Simple interaction leads to advanced communication skills.
- Speak clearly and confidently.
- Use the correct pronunciation and use the right words.
- Should be a good listener first.
We need communication to simply interact with each other whereas we need good communication skills to develop ourselves and to develop others.
- Communication is important to convey a message. But the style of communication is important in determining the effectiveness of the message.
- Persons with good communication skills have the ability to solve the problems in a positive way.
- Good communication skills help feel comfortable even in difficult and serious situations.
- Persons with good communication skills will be able to express exactly what is there in their minds.
- Persons with good communication skills have confidence to communicate with others.
- Person with good communication skills are typically respectful.
- Employers need people with high communication skills both written and oral. So that they can make the clients and customers feel happy.
- Every person needs good communication skills to handle any type of situation and for the growth of the nation or world.