At this movement every one must have insurance to be safe but many people have trouble with their insurance companies, and this causes people to change to different insurance companies because they soon realize that they made a blunder mistakes. Generally main problem with insurance is claiming insurance policy because insurer will most likely agree to pay you for the claim you made, on the other hand not the exact amount. General problems we are facing with insurance is:
- You have unnoticed the entire value of your property when you applied for a household contents insurance policy and presently do not have a sufficient amount of insurance to cover your losses.
- Your insurer doesn’t agree with the value you set on the contents of your home, and won’t give you full but only a part of the claim.
- If you are in a condition where you have a ‘new for old’ policy, the item which you’re making a claim on was old; your insurer will not pay you the full value for replacing it with a new item. Because of the fact the item has already been used.
When your insurer refuses to pay your claim you should consider about your policy. For example it could be because of the following:
- The occurrence you are making a claim on is not covered by your policy.
- You may have failed to pay for the installments of your premium in the past.
- You may have failed to notify your insurer of any changes in your circumstances.
- You may have failed to follow the claims procedure of your policy precisely.
- You may have not kept to a condition of your policy.
Uninsured losses: In some cases you may be in a situation where an incident can end up in expenses that is not covered by your policy. This is known as uninsured losses.
Types Of Car Insurance
Insurance Tailored For Small Businesses
Online shopping Advantages and disadvantages
Online Banking Fraud Increases Significantly
5 Important Tips To PPC Internet Marketing
Online Insurance Difficulties In Northern Ireland