The infections, viruses and hacking are a different world of computers. These days the number of people entering into this, for hobby or profession, is growing. You don’t have to worry about professionals because they hack only systems of big or crucial organizations. But we have a problem with hobby hackers. You never know, you could be their target one or the other day. People can take necessary steps before someone invaded their system. But if it fails, there are also some necessary steps to be taken after the hacking has been done. In order to that isn’t it essential to know, in time, that the system is hacked? It is very easy sometimes. Your computer starts behaving abnormally, with the following symptoms…
Your firewall keeps saying that an unknown program is trying to access your Internet or messages similar to that.
- Your Favorites folder has new Entries.
- Programs open and close themselves, without your involvement.
- Some important program of yours does not open.
- System may hang in middle of your work or might not boot at all.
- Computer is taking longer time to do its regular tasks at regular speed.
These are some of the common symptoms, which you see in an infected computer. Symptoms depend on the viruses.
Pros And Cons Between Analogue And Digital Electronics
All about Nanotechnology
Mechatronics at a Glimpse
Symptoms Of a Infected Computer
The Marvelous Brains of Ancient Scientists
The Famous Einstein’s Formula